Regenerative Organic, Grass-Fed and Grass-Finished Beef Suet.
TruBeef Suet is packed and shipped in 2 lb. portions.
SEE MORE DETAILS
If you are going to eat fats, make sure it is stable and from a clean source.
You will love our Toxin-free and Natural, Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef Suet. A wonderful source of PUFAs free satiating animal fat. Beef Suet is a traditional nutritious energy source, and a tasty keystone to Low Carb, Carb Free, Paleo, AIP, and Carnivore diets.
Beef Suet comes from the hard-white fat that surrounds the kidney and is highly prized in many countries. As a nose-to-tail online butcher, we value and recognize Beef Suet for its unique health properties, tasty fat content, and traditional place in cooking and modern diet protocols.
Is TruBeef Suet Hydrogenated (Nor Partially Hydrogenated)?
No, unlike store-bought Tallow from grocery stores and health food stores, our Suet fat is completely natural and comes from Certified and Verified 100% Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished animals raised on regenerative pastures their entire lives.
What does TruBeef Suet taste like?
When flash-fried, our Suet is crispy on the outside and silky smooth on the inside. All wrapped up in a delicious beefy fatty flavor. We love to flash fry Suet with Kosher salt to make a super crispy, toxin, and carb-free snack, or simply throw some Suet in the pan when frying your steaks or veggies.
- BUILD YOUR OWN BOX or BUY A CURATED BOX, just get it on Subscription.
Get 2 lbs. FREE Ground Beef and 10% OFF in every recurring order for the life of your subscription.
(Free Ground Beef Subscription Offer: Minimum Order $129. No Contract. Cancel, Pause, or Modify at any time.)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on all our Beef Suet and Beef Offal.
- Free Delivery on orders over $129+
- Get it next week and make your very own Beef Tallow. Orders received before Midnight Sunday, ship Monday through Thursday the following week.
- Buy Online Now from TruBeef, an Ethical Nose to Tail Online Butcher!
- Flash Frozen and Vacuum Packed Suet for Freshness.
- Proudly Raised and Harvested Australian Beef Suet.
- Certified USDA Organic Beef Suet.
- Hand-cut beef by our Master Butchers in Fresno, California.
- Our Beef Suet is from 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef.
- 100% Pasture-raised.
- 100% Natural Beef Suet / Tallow.
- From 6 Week Aged Beef.
- Our farms are Carbon Negative.
- Our business is Carbon Neutral.
- Committed to Ethical, Sustainable, and Regenerative Farming.
- Animal Welfare Certified.
Beef Suet is also known as: Beef Lard, Beef Loin Fat, Beef Kidney Fat, Beef Dripping, Beef Tallow, Tallow, Bovine Tallow, Veal Suet.
To ensure timely delivery of your order, we encourage all our customers to order before the cut-off time [cut-off time is Sunday evening at 11.59 pm Pacific Time].
We ship Monday through Thursday.
We compensate for the Carbon footprint of all orders.
Shipping is Carbon Neutral.
We ship to all lower 48 states.
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $129+
• Shipping fee on orders less than $129 [up to $128.99] is $29.99 + tax
• Shipping will be calculated on check out after promotions, discounts, and applicable taxes have been applied
TruBeef is an ethical online butcher, committed to sustainable and regenerative farming. We hope you'll enjoy all our products and online meat delivery service.
How to Cook With Suet?
Simply cut off 2 to 3 tablespoons worth of TruBeef Organic Grass-fed Suet and fry on the pan as your cooking oil and doubles an added healthy animal fat source. Depending on how quickly you cook on the pan, the Suet will either go a tasty crispy consistency, or if longer, it will start to render into the meat or eggs you are cooking. Both are fine.
Step1. TruBeef Suet can also be easily rendered under a slow, low heat in a pot for about 1 hour to give you a delicate, delicious, and natural beef tallow ~ mother nature's animal-based cooking fat. The key is to make sure the Suet renders slowly and gently so you are not frying the suet.
HOW TO MAKE TALLOW WITH OUR BEEF SUET
Step 2. Once all or most of the Suet turns to oil, simply spoon out any solid pieces or use a sieve.
Step 3. Just pour into a glass jar, store in the refrigerator, and use to fry or bake when needed, for your very own safe non-hydrogenated homemade Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished tallow.
Check out our blog on the Health Benefits of Suet and Tallow
As a Nose to Tail Online butcher, we utilize the full sacred cow. We hand-cut all our beef, fats, offal meats, and bones the old-fashioned way. TruBeef gives you the highest quality Organic Grass-fed Beef Offal and clean Animal Fats like Suet, every time! Order your Beef online now and taste the #TruBeef difference!
BEEF SUET NUTRITION INFO:
SERVING SIZE: 4oz (112g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 4
- 970 Calories
- 2g Protein
- 107g Fat
- 0g Carbohydrates
BEEF SUET INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef, Beef Suet
FROM PASTURE ROTATION TO HEDGEROW PLANTING, IMPROVING BIODIVERSITY TO LOWERING EMISSIONS, TRUBEEF IS RAISED ORGANICALLY IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.”
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Plus, get FREE 2 lbs Ground Beef on all recurring orders