As long as you are giving the right bones to the right-sized dogs in the right way there’s nothing to worry about.In this article we examine the following: Why do Dogs like to Chew Bones? Knuckle Bones for Dogs.Marrow Bones for Dogs.Which Bones are Dangerous for Dogs? Raw Bones versus Cooked Bones for Dogs.
WELCOME TO THE TRUBEEF WIKI BLOG
Learn everything Beef, Steak, Burger, Roast, Bone, and Offal related.
Grasp the importance of food sustainability and regenerative farming.
Get cooking tips, recipes, and time-saving hacks.
News from our eco-friendly, carbon-neutral Australian beef farms and lots more.
In our humble opinion, Beef Cheeks are the king of the slow cooking beef cuts and in fact one of our very favorite cuts of Beef period! – this is a wonderful cut of beef that deserves the spotlight. In this article, we take a deeper dive into Beef Cheeks and learn : What are Beef Cheeks? Where and how to buy Beef Cheeks.How to cook Beef Cheeks. What do they taste like? Beef Cheek recipes and lots more..
Part two of his interview with Ayako Hiyoshi from Sweden, TruBeef Founder, Ken Power talks about Sustainable Beef and Regenerative Farming. Carbon Footprint and Carbon Neutral Certification. Importance of Animal Welfare and Animal Welfare Certification. Heavy antibiotic use in Beef. Non-GMO and raising Real Grass-fed Beef.
- Sustainable and Regenerative Farming.
- Modern food and the effects on health.
- Modern farming and human illness.
- Relationship of how food is farmed to food quality and our wellbeing.
- Importance of healthy soil and biodiversity.
- How we can make farming more sustainable farming for the future.
- Problems and mistakes with modern beef farming.
- Beef farming and global warming.
- The real Carbon footprint. "It's not the cow it's the how"