TruBeef Organic Grass-fed and Grass Finished Chuck Roast
1 pack of 1.5 lbs. Chuck Roast.
All our Chuck Roasts are Grass-fed and Grass-finished, 100% Organic and aged for 6 weeks to ensure our Chuck Roast is moist, tender, and delicious. This is the classic Sunday pot roast. Sear first on all sides on cast iron to get a lovely even browning before going Slow n’ Low in the slow cooker.
You are guaranteed a mouth-watering and tender pot roast loaded with rich beefy flavor notes. Check out our tips below on how to take Chuck Roast preparation to a new level to add value and tasty interest to this beef cut. All our Organic Chuck Roasts are hand-cut by our expert craft butchers in Fresno, California.
TruBeef Chuck Roast Preparation Tips:
Pulled Beef. After slow cooking, our juicy Chuck Roast in the slow cooker, let the Chuck cool then simply pull apart all those lovely soft beefy strands to make 'Pulled Beef'. Just add salt and enjoy. Amazing in a bun with slaw, on salads, or a deli-style homemade sandwich with Aioli sauce.
Beef Broth. Don't forget to keep the remaining beef broth from the crockpot for a tasty and healthy organic beef broth. Store in the fridge and enjoy during the week.
Crispy Chuck Roast. Take a handful of the beefy Pulled Beef made from our Chuck Roast, place straight onto a hot skillet with butter, and flash fry the Pulled Chuck Roast until crispy. Simply Delicious.
As a Premium online butcher, TruBeef gives you the best Grass-fed beef cuts every time!
Order your Beef online now and taste the #TruBeef difference!
Get it on Subscription!
- BUILD YOUR OWN BOX or BUY A CURATED BOX, just get it on Subscription.
Get 2 lbs. FREE Ground Beef and 10% OFF in every recurring order for the life of your subscription.
(Free Ground Beef Subscription Offer: Minimum Order $129. No Contract. Cancel, Pause, or Modify at any time.)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on our Chuck Roast!
- Free Delivery on orders over $129+
- Get your Chuck Roast next week! Orders received before Midnight Sunday, ship Monday through Thursday the following week.
- Buy Online Now from TruBeef, an Ethical Nose to Tail Online Butcher!
- Flash Frozen and Vacuum Packed for Freshness.
- Proudly Raised and Harvested Australian Beef.
- Certified USDA Organic Beef.
- Hand-cut by our expert Craft Butchers in Fresno, California
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished.
- 100% Pasture-raised.
- 100% Natural Beef.
- 6 Week Aged Beef.
- Carbon Neutral Product, Supporting Sustainable and Regenerative Farming.
- Animal Welfare Certified.
Chuck Roast is also known as: Beef Chuck, Shoulder Roast, Pot Roast, Chuck Eye, Blade Roast, Cross-Rib Roast, Seven Bone Roast.
NUTRITION & MACRO INFO
CHUCK ROAST NUTRITION INFO:
SERVING SIZE: 4oz (113g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 6
- 150 Calories
- 25g Protein
- 5g Fat
- 0g Carbs
- 202mg CLA
- 112mg Omega 3
CHUCK ROAST INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef, Chuck Roast.