All our Chuck Roasts are Grass-fed and Grass-finished, 100% Organic and aged for 6 weeks to ensure our Chuck Roast is moist, tender, and delicious. This is the classic Sunday pot roast. Sear first on all sides on cast iron to get a lovely even browning before going Slow n’ Low in the slow cooker. You are guaranteed a mouth-watering and tender pot roast loaded with rich beefy flavor notes. All our Chuck Roasts are hand-cut by our expert butchers.
As a Premium online butcher, TruBeef gives you the best Grass-fed beef cuts every time! Order your Beef online now and taste the #TruBeef difference!
- BUILD YOUR OWN BOX or BUY A CURATED BOX, just get it on Subscription.
Get 10% OFF and 2 lbs. Ground Beef FREE on every recurring order for life of your subscription.
(Subscription: No contract. Cancel anytime.)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Free Delivery on orders over $99+
- Get it next week! Orders received before Midnight Sunday, ships Monday through Thursday the following week.
- Buy Online Now from TruBeef, an Ethical Nose to Tail Online Butcher!
- Flash Frozen and Vacuum Packed for Freshness.
- Proudly Raised and Harvested Australian Beef.
- Certified USDA Organic Beef.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished.
- 100% Pasture-raised.
- 100% Natural Beef.
- 6 Week Aged Beef.
- Carbon Neutral Product, Supporting Sustainable and Regenerative Farming.
- Animal Welfare Certified.
Chuck Roast is also known as: Beef Chuck, Shoulder Roast, Pot Roast, Chuck Eye, Blade Roast, Cross-Rib Roast, Seven Bone Roast.
NUTRITION & MACRO INFO
CHUCK ROAST NUTRITION INFO:
SERVING SIZE: 4oz (113g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 6
- 150 Calories
- 25g Protein
- 5g Fat
- 0g Carbs
- 202mg CLA
- 112mg Omega 3
CHUCK ROAST INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef, Chuck Roast.