Regenerative Organic, Grass-fed and Grass Finished Chuck Roast.
1 PACK OF 1.5 LBS. CHUCK ROAST.
SEE MORE DETAILS
All our Chuck Roasts are Grass-fed and Grass-finished, 100% Organic and aged for 6 weeks to ensure our Chuck Roast is moist, tender, and delicious. This is the classic Sunday pot roast. Sear first on all sides on cast iron to get a lovely even browning before going Slow n’ Low in the slow cooker.
You are guaranteed a mouth-watering and tender pot roast loaded with rich beefy flavor notes. Check out our tips below on how to take Chuck Roast preparation to a new level to add value and tasty interest to this beef cut. All our Organic Chuck Roasts are hand-cut by our expert craft butchers in Fresno, California.
- BUILD YOUR OWN BOX or BUY A CURATED BOX, just get it on Subscription.
Get 2 lbs. FREE Ground Beef and 10% OFF in every recurring order for the life of your subscription.
(Free Ground Beef Subscription Offer: Minimum Order $129. No Contract. Cancel, Pause, or Modify at any time.)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on our Chuck Roast!
- Free Delivery on orders over $129+
- Get your Chuck Roast next week!
Orders received before Midnight Sunday, ship Monday through Thursday the following week.
- Buy Online Now from TruBeef, an Ethical Nose to Tail Online Butcher!
- Flash Frozen and Vacuum Packed for Freshness.
- Proudly Raised and Harvested Australian Beef.
- Certified USDA Organic Beef.
- Hand-cut by our expert Craft Butchers in Fresno, California
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished.
- 100% Pasture-raised.
- 100% Natural Beef.
- 6 Week Aged Beef.
- Our farms are Carbon Negative.
- Our business is Carbon Neutral.
- Committed to Ethical, Sustainable, and Regenerative Farming.
- Animal Welfare Certified.
Chuck Roast is also known as: Beef Chuck, Shoulder Roast, Pot Roast, Chuck Eye, Blade Roast, Cross-Rib Roast, Seven Bone Roast.
To ensure timely delivery of your order, we encourage all our customers to order before the cut-off time [cut-off time is Sunday evening at 11.59 pm Pacific Time].
We ship Monday through Thursday.
We compensate for the Carbon footprint of all orders.
Shipping is Carbon Neutral.
We ship to all lower 48 states.
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $129+
• Shipping fee on orders less than $129 [up to $128.99] is $29.99 + tax
• Shipping will be calculated on check out after promotions, discounts, and applicable taxes have been applied
TruBeef is an ethical online butcher, committed to sustainable and regenerative farming. We hope you'll enjoy all our products and online meat delivery service.
How to Cook TruBeef Chuck Roast
TruBeef Chuck Roast is extremely versatile and can go way beyond the traditional pot roast. Here are a few ideas that will make you see Chuck Roast in a different light.
Sous Vide and Sear. Sous Vide the entire 1.5 lb. Grass-fed Chuck Roast for 16 to 24 hours to an internal temperature of 120 °F. Let the chuck rest for 15 minutes then sear on a hot skillet on all sides. This is a juicy PRIME RIBE EXPERIENCE for 20% of the price.
Slow Cooker: Carnitas / Pulled Beef. Slow cook our Chuck in the Instant pot for 60 minutes with water or broth and your favorite natural herbs, spices, and flavorings.
Let the Chuck cool then simply pull apart all those lovely soft juicy beefy strands to make 'Pulled Beef' sandwiches, in a Taco or on a salad. Amazing in a bun with slaw and Aioli sauce.
Beef Broth. Don't forget to keep the remaining beef broth from the Instant pot for a tasty and healthy Organic beef broth. Store in the fridge and enjoy during the week.
Crispy Chuck Roast. Take a handful of the beefy Pulled Beef you made from our Chuck Roast, place straight onto a hot skillet with butter, and flash fry the Pulled Chuck Roast until crispy. Simply Delicious.
CHUCK ROAST NUTRITION INFO:
SERVING SIZE: 4oz (113g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 6
- 150 Calories
- 25g Protein
- 5g Fat
- 0g Carbs
- 202mg CLA
- 112mg Omega 3
CHUCK ROAST INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef, Chuck Roast.
FROM PASTURE ROTATION TO HEDGEROW PLANTING, IMPROVING BIODIVERSITY TO LOWERING EMISSIONS, TRUBEEF IS RAISED ORGANICALLY IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.”
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Plus, get FREE 2 lbs Ground Beef on all recurring orders