Regenerative Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished New York Strip.
2 PIECES OF 10 OZ. NEW YORK STRIP STEAKS. 20 OZ. TOTAL.
SEE MORE DETAILS
Cut from the strip loin part of the sirloin, our Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished New York Strip Steak is perfectly aged for 6 weeks giving great bite, texture, and a robust beefy flavor you simply cannot achieve with conventionally raised beef.
For an insight into just how good our Grass-fed New York Strip steaks are, check out the great reviews. All our New York Strip Steaks are hand-cut in California and average well over 1 inch thick. Just reverse sear with a little salt and pepper and it’s simply mouth-watering.
As a Premium online butcher, TruBeef gives you the best Grass-fed steak cuts every time! Order your Steaks online now and taste the #TruBeef difference!
- BUILD YOUR OWN BOX or BUY A CURATED BOX, just get it on Subscription.
Get 2 lbs. FREE Ground Beef and 10% OFF in every recurring order for the life of your subscription.
(Free Ground Beef Subscription Offer: Minimum Order $129. No Contract. Cancel, Pause, or Modify at any time.)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Free Delivery on orders over $129+
- Get it next week! Orders received before Midnight Sunday, ship Monday through Thursday the following week.
- Buy Online Now from TruBeef, an Ethical Nose to Tail Online Butcher!
- Flash Frozen and Vacuum Packed for Freshness.
- Proudly Raised and Harvested Australian Beef.
- Certified USDA Organic Beef.
- Hand-cut by our Master Butchers in Fresno, California.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished.
- 100% Pasture-raised.
- 100% Natural Beef.
- 6 Week Aged Beef.
- Our farms are Carbon Negative.
- Our business is Carbon Neutral.
- Committed to Ethical, Sustainable, and Regenerative Farming.
- Animal Welfare Certified.
New York Strip is also known as: Kansas City Steak, Manhattan Steak, NY Strip, Strip Loin Steak, Beef Loin, Ambassador Steak, Club Steak, Hotel Cut Steak, County Club Steak, Delmonico Steak.
To ensure timely delivery of your order, we encourage all our customers to order before the cut-off time [cut-off time is Sunday evening at 11.59 pm Pacific Time].
We ship Monday through Thursday.
We compensate for the Carbon footprint of all orders.
Shipping is Carbon Neutral.
We ship to all lower 48 states.
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $129+
• Shipping fee on orders less than $129 [up to $128.99] is $29.99 + tax
• Shipping will be calculated on check out after promotions, discounts, and applicable taxes have been applied
TruBeef is an ethical online butcher, committed to sustainable and regenerative farming. We hope you'll enjoy all our products and online meat delivery service.
TruBeef Steak Cooking Time
*IMPORTANT: TruBeef is a highly natural beef product. Please factor into your cooking, all our delicate Grass-fed Organic steaks take approximately 20% less time to cook than any steak you have ever made before. Keep this in mind to ensure you avoid overcooking and drying out the steak.
NY Strip Steak Ideal Internal Temperature
We recommend cooking our New York Strip steak to an internal temperature of 130°F to 135°F for Medium Rare and 140 °F to 145 °F for Medium.
How to Cook TruBeef New York Strip Steak
Pan. Our New York Strip Steak is perfect for fast frying on a hot cast iron skillet with Suet/Tallow or Ghee. Just be mindful not to overcook for the best eating experience.
Grill. Can also give superb results for New York Strip steak with a rich charcoal flavor to the meat.
Reverse Sear. Start in the oven set at 200 °F for approximately 40 minutes until you hit a target Internal temperature of 125 °F. Rest for 10 minutes then sear the NY Strip Steak on the pan to get a nice crust until you hit an internal temperature of 130 °F to 135 °F which is a nice medium-rare.
NEW YORK STRIP STEAK NUTRITION INFO:
SERVING SIZE: 4oz (113g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 5
- 220 Calories
- 23g Protein
- 14g Fat
- 0g Carbs
- 157mg CLA
- 132mg Omega 3
NEW YORK STRIP STEAK INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef, New York Strip Steak.
FROM PASTURE ROTATION TO HEDGEROW PLANTING, IMPROVING BIODIVERSITY TO LOWERING EMISSIONS, TRUBEEF IS RAISED ORGANICALLY IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.”
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Plus, get FREE 2 lbs Ground Beef on all recurring orders