Regenerative Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef Oxtail.
TRUBEEF OXTAIL IS PACKED AND SHIPPED IN 2.5 LB. PORTIONS.
SEE MORE DETAILS
Relished in the old days ~ Beef Oxtail, while not an internal beef organ meat is considered offal meat and plays an important part in our nose-to-tail nourishment range.
It’s a firm favorite for customers on AIP, Keto diet, Paleo diet, Carnivore diet, and makes the ultimate rich stew for families. Most importantly, our Beef Oxtail comes from the cleanest possible natural source. Eat clean beef to truly eat like your ancestors.
Check out our comprehensive Oxtail article here for everything you will possibly need to know about preparing and eating Oxtail.
WHAT DOES TRUBEEF OXTAIL TASTE LIKE?
Lucious and Rich!
TruBeef Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef Oxtail is versatile, intensely delicious, natural, and packed with fall-off-the-bone soft meat and gelatinous goodies like marrow, fat, and bioavailable collagen. Surprisingly meaty, it makes stews of unsurpassed richness, with the collagen melting away to make a thick, delicious natural beef broth.
All our Organic Grass-fed Beef Oxtail comes from the very same fertile regenerative Australian beef farms as our delicious aged steaks, fats, and offal meats.
- BUILD YOUR OWN BOX or BUY A CURATED BOX, just get it on Subscription.
Get 2 lbs. FREE Ground Beef and 10% OFF in every recurring order for the life of your subscription.
(Free Ground Beef Subscription Offer: Minimum Order $129. No Contract. Cancel, Pause, or Modify at any time.)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on all our Beef Oxtail and Offal meats.
- Free Delivery on orders over $129+
- Get your Beef Oxtail next week!
Orders received before Midnight Sunday, ship Monday through Thursday the following week.
- Buy Online Now from TruBeef, an Ethical Nose to Tail Online Butcher!
- Flash Frozen and Vacuum Packed for Freshness.
- Proudly Raised and Harvested Australian Beef Organ Meat.
- Certified USDA Organic Beef Oxtail.
- 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef Oxtail.
- Hand Butchered in Fresno, California.
- 100% Pasture-raised.
- 100% Natural Beef Offal.
- Oxtail from 6 Week Aged Beef.
- Our farms are Carbon Negative.
- Our business is Carbon Neutral.
- Committed to Ethical, Sustainable, and Regenerative Farming.
- Animal Welfare Certified.
- Meat Delivery Service Nationwide.
Oxtail is also known as: Ox Tail, Ox-Tail, Oxtails, Cow's Tail, Cow Tail, Beef Tail Meat, Beef Tail, Cola de Buey, Queue de Boeuf.
To ensure timely delivery of your order, we encourage all our customers to order before the cut-off time [cut-off time is Sunday evening at 11.59 pm Pacific Time].
We ship Monday through Thursday.
We compensate for the Carbon footprint of all orders.
Shipping is Carbon Neutral.
We ship to all lower 48 states.
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $129+
• Shipping fee on orders less than $129 [up to $128.99] is $29.99 + tax
• Shipping will be calculated on check out after promotions, discounts, and applicable taxes have been applied
TruBeef is an ethical online butcher, committed to sustainable and regenerative farming. We hope you'll enjoy all our products and online meat delivery service.
TRUBEEF TIP: HOW TO PREPARE BEEF OXTAIL AND MAKE BONE BROTH AT THE SAME TIME
Ensure to cook our Organic Grass-fed Beef Oxtail super slow in a covered crock-pot / pressure cooker so the fatty and delicious meat just falls off the bone. Using an instant pot with your favorite braising liquid and aromatics, TruBeef Oxtail will fall off the bone soft in 60 to 70 minutes.
Bone Broth Bonus. Slow cooking Oxtail, you get a few bonus tasty pints of fortifying marrow and collagen-rich organic bone broth to sip on throughout the week also.
Check out our comprehensive Oxtail article here for everything you need to know about Oxtail.
BEEF OXTAIL NUTRITION INFO:
SERVING SIZE: 4oz (112g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 9
- 330 Calories
- 39g Protein
- 18g Fat
- 0g Carbohydrates
- Iron 25% RDA
- Rich source of natural Collagen
BEEF OXTAIL INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef, Oxtail.
FROM PASTURE ROTATION TO HEDGEROW PLANTING, IMPROVING BIODIVERSITY TO LOWERING EMISSIONS, TRUBEEF IS RAISED ORGANICALLY IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.”
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Plus, get FREE 2 lbs Ground Beef on all recurring orders