Regenerative Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-Finished Beef Short Ribs (Flanken Style).
TRUBEEF FLANKEN STYLE BEEF SHORT RIBS ARE SHIPPED IN 16 OZ. PORTIONS.
SEE MORE DETAILS
At TruBeef, we make things as easy as possible. We cross-cut our Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef Short Ribs aka Flanken Style Short Ribs to save time cooking. Instead of waiting 4+ hours to slow cook the full short ribs, our cross-cut ribs can go straight onto the pan or grill with our without a marinade. So Simple and Delicious!
These Short Ribs are a real treat. With so much tasty meat surrounding the rib bones, you'll be eating this tasty beefy cut caveman style to pick them clean.
As a Premium online butcher, TruBeef gives you the best Grass-fed beef cuts every time! Order your Beef online now and taste the #TruBeef difference!
- BUILD YOUR OWN BOX or BUY A CURATED BOX, just get it on Subscription.
Get 2 lbs. FREE Ground Beef and 10% OFF in every recurring order for the life of your subscription.
(Free Ground Beef Subscription Offer: Minimum Order $129. No Contract. Cancel, Pause, or Modify at any time.)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on our Short Ribs!
- Free Delivery on orders over $129+
- Get your Beef Short Ribs next week!
Orders received before Midnight Sunday, ship Monday through Thursday the following week.
- Buy Online Now from TruBeef, an Ethical Nose to Tail Online Butcher!
- Flash Frozen and Vacuum Packed for Freshness.
- Proudly Raised and Harvested Australian Beef.
- Certified USDA Organic Beef Short Ribs.
- Hand-Cut by our expert Craft Butchers in Fresno, California.
- 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- 100% Pasture-raised.
- 100% Natural Beef.
- 6 Week Aged Beef.
- Our farms are Carbon Negative.
- Our business is Carbon Neutral.
- Committed to Ethical, Sustainable, and Regenerative Farming.
- Animal Welfare Certified.
Beef Short Ribs are also known as: Flanken Style Ribs, Korean Ribs, Korean Style Ribs, Cross Cut Ribs, Short Plate Ribs.
To ensure timely delivery of your order, we encourage all our customers to order before the cut-off time [cut-off time is Sunday evening at 11.59 pm Pacific Time].
We ship Monday through Thursday.
We compensate for the Carbon footprint of all orders.
Shipping is Carbon Neutral.
We ship to all lower 48 states.
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $129+
• Shipping fee on orders less than $129 [up to $128.99] is $29.99 + tax
• Shipping will be calculated on check out after promotions, discounts, and applicable taxes have been applied
TruBeef is an ethical online butcher, committed to sustainable and regenerative farming. We hope you'll enjoy all our products and online meat delivery service.
We Cross-cut our Short Ribs to allow for quick and easy cooking
*IMPORTANT: TruBeef is a highly natural beef product. Please factor into your cooking, all our delicate Grass-fed Organic beef takes approximately 20% less time to cook than any beef you have ever made before. Keep this in mind to ensure you avoid overcooking and drying out the steak.
How to Cook TruBeef Short Ribs
Pan. Organic Grass-fed Short Ribs are just perfect for fast frying on a hot cast iron skillet with Suet, Tallow, Butter, or Ghee. Just fry and enjoy. Just be mindful not to overcook to keep them juicy.
Grill. Many customers pop our cross-cut Short Ribs on the grill for a quick and delicious outdoor BBQ. You can use a marinade of your choice [marinate in the fridge overnight] or cook directly.
Air Fryer. Once thawed, add salt and healthy oil, into the air fryer for 10 to 11 minutes. Quick and tasty results.
Slow Cook. You can still slow cook our Flanken Style Short Ribs as part of a stew.
BEEF SHORT RIBS NUTRITION INFO:
SERVING SIZE: 4oz (112g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 4
- 200 Calories
- 22g Protein
- 12g Fat
- 0g Carbohydrates
SHORT RIBS INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef, Short Ribs.
FROM PASTURE ROTATION TO HEDGEROW PLANTING, IMPROVING BIODIVERSITY TO LOWERING EMISSIONS, TRUBEEF IS RAISED ORGANICALLY IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.”
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Plus, get FREE 2 lbs Ground Beef on all recurring orders