Regenerative Organic, Grass-Fed and Grass-Finished Top Sirloin Steak.
2 PIECES OF 8 OZ. SIRLOIN STEAKS. 16 OZ. TOTAL.
SEE MORE DETAILS
Our Organic Grass-fed and Grass-finished Top Sirloin steaks eat better than most competitors Filet. This cut is a superb steak choice, great value for money, and full of flavor! It's aged for 6 weeks to ensure its texture is silky smooth and super soft. We love that our Top Sirloin is affordable, versatile, and unpretentious.
Our Top Sirloin is a lean steak but just like our Filet, it's soft, tender, and extremely flavorful. All our Top Sirloin Steaks are hand-cut and average over one and a half inches thick. Best for frying, BBQ, or in the Air Fryer.
As a Premium online butcher, TruBeef gives you the best Grass-fed beef cuts every time!
Order your Steaks online now and taste the #TruBeef difference!
- BUILD YOUR OWN BOX or BUY A CURATED BOX, just get it on Subscription.
Get 2 lbs. FREE Ground Beef and 10% OFF in every recurring order for the life of your subscription.
(Free Ground Beef Subscription Offer: Minimum Order $129. No Contract. Cancel, Pause, or Modify at any time.)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Free Delivery on orders over $129+
- Get it next week! Orders received before Midnight Sunday, ship Monday through Thursday the following week.
- Buy Online Now from TruBeef, an Ethical Nose to Tail Online Butcher!
- Flash Frozen and Vacuum Packed for Freshness.
- Proudly Raised and Harvested Australian Beef.
- Certified USDA Organic Beef.
- Hand Butchered in Fresno, California.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished.
- 100% Pasture-raised.
- 100% Natural Beef.
- 6 Week Aged Beef.
- Our farms are Carbon Negative.
- Our business is Carbon Neutral.
- Committed to Ethical, Sustainable, and Regenerative Farming.
- Animal Welfare Certified.
Top Sirloin Steak is also known as: Sirloin, Top Sirloin Filet, Top Sirloin Filet Boneless, Baseball Cut, Center-Cut Top Sirloin Steak, Center-Cut Boneless, Top Sirloin Butt, Top Sirloin Butt Steak, Sirloin Steak Cap Off.
To ensure timely delivery of your order, we encourage all our customers to order before the cut-off time [cut-off time is Sunday evening at 11.59 pm Pacific Time].
We ship Monday through Thursday.
We compensate for the Carbon footprint of all orders.
Shipping is Carbon Neutral.
We ship to all lower 48 states.
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $129+
• Shipping fee on orders less than $129 [up to $128.99] is $29.99 + tax
• Shipping will be calculated on check out after promotions, discounts, and applicable taxes have been applied
TruBeef is an ethical online butcher, committed to sustainable and regenerative farming. We hope you'll enjoy all our products and online meat delivery service.
TruBeef Steak Cooking Time
*IMPORTANT: TruBeef is a highly natural beef product. Please factor into your cooking, all our delicate Grass-fed Organic steaks take approximately 20% less time to cook than any steak you have ever made before. Keep this in mind to ensure you avoid overcooking and drying out the steak.
Top Sirloin Steak Ideal Internal Temperature
We recommend cooking our Sirloin Steak to an internal temperature of 130 °F to 135 °F for Medium Rare and 140 °F to 145 °F for Medium.
How to Cook TruBeef Top Sirloin Steak
Pan. Our Organic Grass-Fed Sirloin Steaks are perfect for fast frying on a hot cast iron skillet with Suet/Tallow or Ghee. Just be mindful not to overcook for the best eating experience.
Grill. Can also give superb results for Sirloin steak with a rich charcoal flavor to the meat.
TOP SIRLOIN STEAK NUTRITION INFO:
SERVING SIZE: 4oz (113g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 4
- 140 Calories
- 25g Protein
- 5g Fat
- 0g Carbs
- 134mg CLA
- 80mg Omega 3
TOP SIRLOIN STEAK INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef, Sirloin Steak.
FROM PASTURE ROTATION TO HEDGEROW PLANTING, IMPROVING BIODIVERSITY TO LOWERING EMISSIONS, TRUBEEF IS RAISED ORGANICALLY IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.”
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Plus, get FREE 2 lbs Ground Beef on all recurring orders