Regenerative Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef Belly [Beef Bacon].
OUR BEEF BELLY IS SOLD BY THE WHOLE PIECE AND AVERAGES 2 TO 2.4 LBS.
SEE MORE DETAILS
Just like Pork Bacon comes from Pork Belly, Beef Bacon comes the Beef Belly. An outstanding cut for flavor and versatility with very generous layers of fat and lean meat which leaves this cut with a soft silky smooth mouthfeel.
Our favorite way to enjoy Beef Belly is smoked or braised, rested then sliced, and fried on the cast iron for delicious crispy keto beef bacon strips. The Whole Beef Belly can also be slow-cooked as a stew, roasted in the oven with lots of salt, or even cured to make your own authentic pastrami.
All our Beef Belly is Grass-fed and Grass-finished, 100% Organic, and aged for 6 weeks to bring out its very best flavor.
As a Premium online butcher, TruBeef gives you the best Grass-fed beef cuts every time! Order your Beef online now and taste the #TruBeef difference!
- BUILD YOUR OWN BOX or BUY A CURATED BOX, just get it on Subscription.
Get 2 lbs. FREE Ground Beef and 10% OFF in every recurring order for the life of your subscription.
(Free Ground Beef Subscription Offer: Minimum Order $129. No Contract. Cancel, Pause, or Modify at any time.)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on all our Beef Belly/Beef Bacon!
- Free Delivery on orders over $129+
- Get your Beef Bacon next week! Orders received before Midnight Sunday, ship Monday through Thursday the following week.
- Buy Online Now from TruBeef, an Ethical Nose to Tail Online Butcher!
- Flash Frozen and Vacuum Packed for Freshness.
- Proudly Raised and Harvested Australian Beef.
- Hand-Cut by our Butchers in Fresno, California.
- Certified USDA Organic Beef Belly.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished.
- 100% Pasture-raised.
- 100% Natural Beef.
- 6 Week Aged Beef.
- Our farms are Carbon Negative.
- Our business is Carbon Neutral.
- Committed to Ethical, Sustainable, and Regenerative Farming.
- Animal Welfare Certified.
Beef Belly is also known as: Beef Bacon, Beef Navel, Navel End Brisket, Plate of Beef, Beef Short Plate.
To ensure timely delivery of your order, we encourage all our customers to order before the cut-off time [cut-off time is Sunday evening at 11.59 pm Pacific Time].
We ship Monday through Thursday.
We compensate for the Carbon footprint of all orders.
Shipping is Carbon Neutral.
We ship to all lower 48 states.
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $129+
• Shipping fee on orders less than $129 [up to $128.99] is $29.99 + tax
• Shipping will be calculated on check out after promotions, discounts, and applicable taxes have been applied
TruBeef is an ethical online butcher, committed to sustainable and regenerative farming. We hope you'll enjoy all our products and online meat delivery service.
How to Cook TruBeef Beef Belly / Beef Bacon
With a TruBeef Organic, Grass-fed & Grass-finished Beef Belly, it has lots of wonderful tasty fat so we cook to Internal temperatures instead of using the time to get the best results.
Step 1. Slow Cooking: You can cook the Beef Belly on a smoker, charcoal grill, pellet grill, or in a regular kitchen oven. Once you decide which heat source you will use to cook with, set the internal temperature to 250 °F to 260 °F then place the Belly inside.
Step 2. [Optional] When the Beef Belly internal temperature reaches 170 °F, you can wrap it in Butcher Paper or Aluminum Foil otherwise keep on cooking!
Step 3. Continue cooking until you hit an internal temperature of 190 °F and 205 °F. Using your temperature probe or a fork, it should feel very easy to probe into the Belly Meat. Now you are done.
Step 4. Let rest for 45 minutes then slice against the grain and enjoy an incredible cut of beef.
Beef Bacon. If you want to make your own Beef Bacon, we recommend cutting the belly in half, place one piece in a ziplock, and freeze for later use. The remaining piece, keep covered in the fridge. Anytime you feel like some bacon, just cut thin slices and flash fry on the cast iron in butter.
BEEF BELLY / BEEF BACON NUTRITION INFO:
SERVING SIZE: 4oz (112g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 3
- 380 Calories
- 18g Protein
- 35g Fat
- 0g Carbohydrates
BEEF BELLY / BEEF BACON INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef, Beef Belly.
FROM PASTURE ROTATION TO HEDGEROW PLANTING, IMPROVING BIODIVERSITY TO LOWERING EMISSIONS, TRUBEEF IS RAISED ORGANICALLY IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.”
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Plus, get FREE 2 lbs Ground Beef on all recurring orders