Regenerative Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-Finished Beef Brisket Point End.
OUR BRISKET POINT IS SOLD BY THE WHOLE PIECE AND AVERAGES 2.6 TO 3.3 LBS.
SEE MORE DETAILS
Riddled with plenty of connective tissue and marbling, the Brisket Point is made for slow n' low cooking and ideal for classic burnt ends. Fat = Flavor so we leave all our Organic Grass-fed Brisket Point untrimmed, therefore, it's extra juicy on the smoker or barbeque.
PLEASE NOTE: All our Brisket Point and Brisket Flat are untrimmed including the fat cap and fat vein. We leave our Brisket Point and Brisket Flat completely untrimmed so you can prepare and trim to your own personal preference. We have found with Brisket prep, everyone has their own style and preference.
As a Premium online butcher, TruBeef gives you the best Grass-fed beef cuts every time! Order your Beef online now and taste the #TruBeef difference!
- BUILD YOUR OWN BOX or BUY A CURATED BOX, just get it on Subscription.
Get 2 lbs. FREE Ground Beef and 10% OFF in every recurring order for the life of your subscription.
(Free Ground Beef Subscription Offer: Minimum Order $129. No Contract. Cancel, Pause, or Modify at any time.)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on our Brisket Point.
- Free Delivery on orders over $129+
- Get your Organic Brisket Point next week!
Orders received before Midnight Sunday, ship Monday through Thursday the following week.
- Buy Online Now from TruBeef, an Ethical Nose to Tail Online Butcher!
- Flash Frozen and Vacuum Packed for Freshness.
- Proudly Raised and Harvested Australian Beef.
- Certified USDA Organic Brisket Point.
- Hand-Cut by our Butchers in Fresno, California
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- 100% Grass-fed and Grass-finished.
- 100% Pasture-raised.
- 100% Natural Beef.
- 6 Week Aged Beef.
- Our farms are Carbon Negative.
- Our business is Carbon Neutral.
- Committed to Ethical, Sustainable, and Regenerative Farming.
- Animal Welfare Certified.
Beef Brisket Point is also known as: Point End, Second Cut Brisket, Brisket Deckle.
To ensure timely delivery of your order, we encourage all our customers to order before the cut-off time [cut-off time is Sunday evening at 11.59 pm Pacific Time].
We ship Monday through Thursday.
We compensate for the Carbon footprint of all orders.
Shipping is Carbon Neutral.
We ship to all lower 48 states.
• FREE SHIPPING on orders over $129+
• Shipping fee on orders less than $129 [up to $128.99] is $29.99 + tax
• Shipping will be calculated on check out after promotions, discounts, and applicable taxes have been applied
TruBeef is an ethical online butcher, committed to sustainable and regenerative farming. We hope you'll enjoy all our products and online meat delivery service.
How to Cook TruBeef Brisket Point
REMINDER: We leave our Brisket Point completely untrimmed [fat cap and fat vein] so you can prepare, trim, and cook to your own personal preference.
Slow Cook. Ideally in an Instant pot to save time, place a piece of Brisket Point that will fit into the Instant pot. Add broth, bay leaves, carrot, celery, onion, salt, and pepper. Set the Instant pot for 60 minutes on stew setting for a delicious bowl of fork-tender brisket stew.
Oven. Place the Brisket Point in a baking pan with liquid and aromatics of your choice, set the oven to 325 °F, and cook covered until the Brisket is soft. This should take approximately 3 to 4 hours depending on the size.
Grill. Set up medium-hot coals around a drip pan. Fill the pan with about 1” of water. Once you have medium to low heat over the drip pan you can place the brisket, fat side down on the grill rack over the drip pan. Aim for an internal temperature of 185 °F to 190 °F which should take 4+ hours and the brisket is tender soft. Allow at least 1 hour for the brisket to rest before slicing across the grain.
BEEF BRISKET POINT NUTRITION INFO:
SERVING SIZE: 4oz (112g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 11
- 270 Calories
- 35g Protein
- 15g Fat
- 0g Carbohydrates
BEEF BRISKET INGREDIENTS: 100% Organic, Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef, Beef Brisket Point.
FROM PASTURE ROTATION TO HEDGEROW PLANTING, IMPROVING BIODIVERSITY TO LOWERING EMISSIONS, TRUBEEF IS RAISED ORGANICALLY IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.”
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Plus, get FREE 2 lbs Ground Beef on all recurring orders